After the launch of the most anticipated Gadget Samsung Galaxy S4, drugs Samsung recently announced its very new 7 inch tablet Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. This Gadget is expected to be available by May or June this year. This device would be available in two variants. One will be a WiFi version and other will be WiFi+3G version.
We recently updated our readers about the best Android Tablet Survey which gave us Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 as a winner. Samsung will be able to defeat itself or not with their new Gadget, that is yet to be seen when we have this new galaxy member tested.
Talking about this Gadget, Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has got a 7 inch TFT screen with a resolution of 1024*600p and a pixel density of 169ppi. This device is running on Android v4.1 JellyBean OS. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is being powered by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor with 1 GB RAM and is available in 8 and 16GB models. It also supports further memory extension via sd cards. Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 is powered up by 4000mAh battery.
You may also like to read Budget Jelly Bean Phones
On the Connectivity part, Samsung Galaxy has got WiFi, Bluetooth 3.o, miscroUSB. The Wifi+3G variant also supports voice call, internet option and messaging service over 2G & 3G networks.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 has got 3MP rear camera and a 1.3MP on its front.
Features of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- 7-inch TFT screen (General Tablet Screen Size)
- Android 4.1 (should be with an option to upgrade);
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB RAM (Should work fine)
- Connectivity options are very common. Bluetooth version should have been the latest 4.o one.
- Available in 8 and 16 Gb model (Can be expanded up to 64 GB via cards)
- 3MP rear and 1.3MP front camera
- 4,000mAh (should last a good time)