I am pretty much sure you might have been attacked by spammers. Who don’t have any aim rather making your inbox dirty and full of junk. These spammers included people with useless and senseless emails or people from who do not want to receive any kind of emails. And if you are someone who is looking for a way or willing to know How to Block email address in Outlook, try Then you reading the right article. We are here to tell you an easy way, viagra sale which you can follow to automatically block those pesky emails and assign your precious time reading emails which are worth your eyes and your time.
We would be concentrating on MS Outlook, which was renovated and redesigned for a whole new look few months ago and I must admit, it is a bit addicting. However if you are a Gmail User or user of any other popular email service provider, you may follow the similar ways to block them. You just need to discover the similar kind of option, which I would be telling you.
Ms Outlook provides you with option to block a specific email address from which you do not want to receive any emails in future. Any kind of email from the block email address would either be deleted automatically or would be routed to the Junk folder to help you keep your inbox neat and clean with email that matters.
How to Block email address in Outlook.
- First, provide your Hotmail / Outlook Login credentials for accessing your Account. Post this, go to the settings and head over to “more mail settings”.
- Once you are there, click it and you will see the “Safe and blocked senders” option. After clicking on this, you will see “Preventing junk email”. Select that option.
- Then navigate to and choose the “Block Senders” option in the three options provided to you.
- After this you need to enter the particular email address you wish to block or a domain from which you do not wish to receive any email. Once you are done, Click on “Add to list”.
- Block by Email – email@example.com
- Block by Domain – @yahoo.com or @gmail.com
Note: Blocking by domain feature will prevent any of email address created on that domain. This is helpful when you are trying to get rid of any online company who is trying to sell its product from different email of his domain. But on the same time you need to be careful while using this feature. If you use this feature for “@gmail.com” , then no one with an email on gmail.com can send the message to your inbox. It would either be deleted or placed in junk folder.
At last if you want to remove an address from the blocked list, you can do so by simply selecting the address from the list and click on “remove from list” option to unblock it.