Facebook Home is now officially available for downloading from the Google Play Store. However, medications the official launcher is limited to just few devices like Samsung s3, note 2 and few more. But if you are too much interested in running this “Facebook Home” on your android smartphone, you will need to download the modded apk files provided by XDA Forum.
Steps to install Facebook Home
+ Download http://d-h.st/qOz
+ Facebook Messenger with Chat heads & SMS/MMS fix http://d-h.st/A8i
OR Facebook Messenger with Chat heads fix (older) http://d-h.st/8jn
• Uninstall original Facebook, Facebook messenger and Facebook home apps. If Facebook is pre-installed then you probably need root to remove it
• Extract .rar!
• Install com.facebook.katana (FB app), then com.facebook.home (Home app).
• Also install com.facebook.orca.apk (Messenger app).
• Enable facebook home under facebook app settings.
• If you face any issues, reboot into recovery and wipe dalvik cache. [Via XDA Forums]
Note: This hack has worked on almost all the phones. However, no other but you will be completely responsible if any thing goes wrong with your gadget.